Comprehensive Women’s Health is excited to be introducing classes in our Community Classroom! Here is what we have booked so far for February:
Child/Infant CPR– Saturday, February 9th 9-11 am.
Can’t make it on Saturday? No problem!
There will be another chance to get certified Tuesday, February 19th 6-8 pm
You asked and we listened! In a survey conducted by our marketing partner, OneFish TwoFish Agency LLC, CPR and First Aid was the number one class that our patients were interested in.
This class prepares parents to help their children in the case of an emergency.
Baby Care Basics– February 11th and 18th 6-9 pm.
This is an extensive two part class that will prepare you for how to care for and feed your baby.
Childbirth Education Class– February 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th 6-8 pm
This course includes four sessions to prepare patients who plan to deliver at North Florida Regional Medical Center.
Interested in what else we have coming up? Here are just a few of the services/ support to expect in our upcoming calendars:
- Acupuncture- during and after pregnancy
- Chinese Medicine
- Pilates- before, during, and after pregnancy
- Book Fairs
- Prenatal Massage Therapy
- Child Safety- gun safety, pools, social media, toddler on the move
- La Leche League of Gainesville- breastfeeding support
- Post-Partum Emotional Support
- Prenatal Fitness- yoga, Pilates, stretching, and conditioning
- Childbirth & Baby Care
- Prenatal Fitness- preparing for delivery
- Weight Loss and Toning
- Ask the Expert Lectures
- Mommy & Me- fitness classes using your baby